How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Funny stuff

Pretty funny submission. Normally I don't go for long narratives, but that was pretty witty. Nice change-ups in animation style to prove your point. Keep up the good work.

-five-

The Lurid Hug The Lurid Hug

Tiny, but cool

Pretty simple, but it was animated neatly and creatively; I liked it. I wouldn't mind having that on my red Razr V3r; drop me a PM if you do.

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

Now that's talent

Best. Consolidation. Ever.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Pretty sweet

Pretty cool movie, you did a good job of setting a dark atmosphere. I thought the animation was great, was it through onion skinning in Flash with footage you took that you crafted the animation style? The final product looks nice. Cool interaction between the two characters at the door.
It looks like it could be a series worth watching, this episode turned out lacking a little content, but it delivers.

I like mustard. I like mustard.

Damn, too short

I was hoping you'd keep going with that, I was laughing my ass for for a sec there, but then it ended. It's alright, it gave me a laugh.

AlbinoClock responds:

{{{{{{{{{*.*}}}}}}}

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

Masterpiece complete

I've watched these as they've come out through the years since the first one. I'm pleased to see it's finally finished, and with such a whopping and overwhelming coup de grace of a grand-slam endind. I'm intensely equally impresed with your form of writing and sense of story-progression. Your sense of timing and camera direction really added to the sense of intensity in the movie.
Great job, I really enjoyed this. Thanks for all the effort put into sharing your story.

It Could Happen II It Could Happen II

A+ For Effort

Like the previous reviewer, I had low expectations as well. You really surprised me with actually animating out your characters to an extent, using plenty of different drawings ; not just the same ones over and over. Another nice touch was your theme to the song was decent too. Pretty good, was going to give it an 8, but I'll bump you up to a 9 and Vote 5 because you made a great under-dog movie that stepped up and surprised me with your effort.

Pico vs. Convict Pico vs. Convict

<3 Luis

Oh luis, you and your awesomely dark animations. Fiefen.

Fox News:Hannity & Colmes Fox News:Hannity & Colmes

Blurple!

That pretty much hits the nail on the head with that show. Funny stuff, only thing that could beat it is another George Bush Show episode. It's been a while since we've seen what wolfowitz has been up to.

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

I've never liked a flash I've disliked this much

Holy GOD, this is quite different from the reviews I normally leave, but it's honest. First I need to say kudos for making such an enthralling and enriched movie. But I gotta get this out there: the length of the song and slow pace of the story made me want to kill myself!! I don't know, maybe the first half of the movie would have struck a chord with me if I were 12 again or something. Moving into the second half I was relieved to see that the story would go deeper.

I give blazing high scores to this movie, because you stand for everything I love in a flash movie and admire in it's author: an enriched story that strikes a chord somewhere in the viewers emotions; that's media at it's finest. While I couldn't *stand* the first half the movie, you certainly knew how to tie up a good story with an emotional ending and really attatch your audience to your characters. Bravo, you've done such a great job overall that it stands well over most flaws I felt with the movie.