Support NATA 2014

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 19, 2007

Funny stuff

Pretty funny submission. Normally I don't go for long narratives, but that was pretty witty. Nice change-ups in animation style to prove your point. Keep up the good work.

-five-

The Lurid Hug The Lurid Hug

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 23, 2007

Tiny, but cool

Pretty simple, but it was animated neatly and creatively; I liked it. I wouldn't mind having that on my red Razr V3r; drop me a PM if you do.

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 23, 2007

Now that's talent

Best. Consolidation. Ever.

Marina Attack -Extended- Marina Attack -Extended-

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars October 19, 2012

Movement feels really good, though I got mixed up sometimes between the capture-weapon button and the fire button since they're so close to each other. The capture-weapon tentacle was a nice feature, but I found myself wishing I could have caught weapons by touching an enemy with the entire tentacle, and not just the tip. Having no choice but to place myself directly in the line of enemy fire was kind of annoying.

Your boss fights are ridiculously hard. Like WAY hard. I was glad that the second boss offered power-ups. Maybe this is what the first fight was lacking? Showing some battle damage on the bosses might help if you don't want to lower the difficulty. That way players are encouraged to keep fighting if they see their hits having an impact.

Nice concept and controls overall. Some variety in music, more power-ups early in the game, and a tweaking of the boss battles would make this really great.

Save Bugs From Spider Save Bugs From Spider

Rated 4 / 5 stars October 15, 2012

Love this. It's simple, easy to learn, and fun to come back to. If this had some power ups, more music selections, and other kinds of variety I'd consider footing a buck or two to buy this game for my cell phone. Nice job.

Reverie Reverie

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 15, 2012

Controls are responsive and harmonize well with the game environment. I almost got stumped on the last level, but a little logic and perseverance go a long way. Great job, it's a really well made little game.

A defeated hero A defeated hero

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 19, 2012

Love it. I like that you didn't end it at 0:47. It kind of picked up with some extra punch at the end and really closed the deal on a solid short piece of music.

5/5.

ALECXACE responds:

that was exactly what I was going for :D
short and sweet

Showdown Beat Showdown Beat

Rated 4 / 5 stars November 7, 2005

Good feel for a theme

Liked it muchly. I thought the intro built up really good and had a great beat to it. Only thing I would suggest to improve it would be a chorus somewhere in the middle, or a peek of intensity before the song reaches it's end and begins to slow it's beat.

Liked this one.

Ultras responds:

That's a good idea with the peak, i should make it a little longer then though. Thanks bro

Purple Dawn Purple Dawn

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 30, 2004

Awesome

An awesome, awesome piece. The music almost effortlessly toys with my imagination and the beat goes so well with the string/synth effect in the background. I could definitely see this being a really great asset in a movie or game. Keep up the fantastic work.