A defeated hero A defeated hero

Love it. I like that you didn't end it at 0:47. It kind of picked up with some extra punch at the end and really closed the deal on a solid short piece of music.

5/5.

ALECXACE responds:

that was exactly what I was going for :D
short and sweet

Purple Dawn Purple Dawn

Awesome

An awesome, awesome piece. The music almost effortlessly toys with my imagination and the beat goes so well with the string/synth effect in the background. I could definitely see this being a really great asset in a movie or game. Keep up the fantastic work.

dark time dark time

Awesome Trance.

The flow in this piece kicks ass. I had it playing on my player for about 15 mins before I realized it was looping, which is to say it was such a good trance piece, I was totally emmersed in it (I think that's how you spell it) and it loops so well, it could be used more tha adequately for a flash movie. Very cool piece, I really like this one.

Telal responds:

Well thank you I'm glad you appreciate my work the sad thing about this piece is that it comes from a 10 minute track i did back in 2000. I hope to do a set of splices here soon so people can hear the whole song.

Desert Sands Desert Sands

Very cool sound.

This has a really cool tone to it. The reverse sounds (zipping and ffft) were getting on my nerves till I finally snapped out of being stupid and realized they were the beat, which really kicks ass. I love the guitar on it and the desolate pre-rock out lyric sounds. I can think of a few things I could use this for in a flash movie and like it enough to add it to my winamp list. Very cool entry, I like it.