Be a Supporter!

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 930 flash Reviews

Marina Attack -Extended- Marina Attack -Extended-

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars October 19, 2012

Movement feels really good, though I got mixed up sometimes between the capture-weapon button and the fire button since they're so close to each other. The capture-weapon tentacle was a nice feature, but I found myself wishing I could have caught weapons by touching an enemy with the entire tentacle, and not just the tip. Having no choice but to place myself directly in the line of enemy fire was kind of annoying.

Your boss fights are ridiculously hard. Like WAY hard. I was glad that the second boss offered power-ups. Maybe this is what the first fight was lacking? Showing some battle damage on the bosses might help if you don't want to lower the difficulty. That way players are encouraged to keep fighting if they see their hits having an impact.

Nice concept and controls overall. Some variety in music, more power-ups early in the game, and a tweaking of the boss battles would make this really great.

Save Bugs From Spider Save Bugs From Spider

Rated 4 / 5 stars October 15, 2012

Love this. It's simple, easy to learn, and fun to come back to. If this had some power ups, more music selections, and other kinds of variety I'd consider footing a buck or two to buy this game for my cell phone. Nice job.

Reverie Reverie

Rated 5 / 5 stars October 15, 2012

Controls are responsive and harmonize well with the game environment. I almost got stumped on the last level, but a little logic and perseverance go a long way. Great job, it's a really well made little game.

Rapid Clicker - Exercise Rapid Clicker - Exercise

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars June 30, 2012

The concept is fun enough, and I like the design you have in the game (e.g. it's not just a few stick-lines, a circle, and some color thrown into it).

But that being said, there's not much else here beyond the nuts and bolts. I'd be interested to see how you could make this into something that would enable the player to not tire out too quickly, or offer some variety.

AaronofLive12 responds:

Good opinions and points.
The elements were intentionally basic, similar to that of the typical basic games on flash. It was never strictly intended with entertainment in mind, only basic actionscript and current knowledge. I have written information about the basic elements on the author comments.
For me, it's my second interactive. And there are many who prefer extreme emphasis on success within an actual release.
Concluding. I prefer to create graphic designs, and not games.

Ermy and the Frozen World Ermy and the Frozen World

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars December 30, 2010

Not bad, not great

The playability was catchy and the music loop was fitting, but it felt a bit off not to have sound effects for the gunshots (at least they didn't work for me if there are supposed to be some). The controls got a bit awkward since the aim swings around in a fixed circular way, but not impossible to adapt to.

It's good, it just feels a little incomplete.

How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 19, 2007

Funny stuff

Pretty funny submission. Normally I don't go for long narratives, but that was pretty witty. Nice change-ups in animation style to prove your point. Keep up the good work.

-five-

2008 Candidate Quiz 2008 Candidate Quiz

Rated 0 / 5 stars July 23, 2007

Informative, but dull

I happen to enjoy political discussion, but the flash quiz was a bit dull. The content was good, however, so I think that earns some good points. If there were some music or pictures, or some kind of additional media it would really help. Also, the end result table wasn't confusing, per se, but anti-climactic. It'd be cool to have a high-lighted name and a link to their website or something like that.

Overall it was informative, but a little lacking in the power to reach large audiences.

Smileys War Smileys War

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 23, 2007

Nice Soldat/Worms integration

Pretty fun game, I like how the style did a lot of justice to Worms and Soldat. The only problem I had with the game was control. It was difficult at times to aim without sliding out of the window, resulting in a kind of aim drift where you have to click back in the window to correct yourself.

I thought it was pretty fun, overall.

The Lurid Hug The Lurid Hug

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 23, 2007

Tiny, but cool

Pretty simple, but it was animated neatly and creatively; I liked it. I wouldn't mind having that on my red Razr V3r; drop me a PM if you do.

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2